ACT & SAT Expert Test Prep
Tutor Doctor Lakeland provides EXCELLENT 1-to-1 & small group preparation programs! Our students have achieved significant score increases.
We provide ACT/SAT Preparation in Lakeland, Plant City and Surrounding areas.
97% of our ACT/SAT prep students increase their scores!
Tutor Doctor Lakeland is a trusted specialist in the field of ACT & SAT® test prep. We know just how important your child’s education is, and we do everything we can to help them stay competitive in today’s academic arena.
College acceptance and merit-based scholarships have never been more competitive than they are now, and ACT/SAT®® test scores influence these decisions heavily. Call us or fill out our contact form to set up a consultation, and get your child on the path to higher test scores.
When you sign up with Tutor Doctor Lakeland you will receive:
- Plans tailored to your student’s strengths and weaknesses
- Qualified tutors who are trained specifically for test prep
- Detailed diagnostic report for 2 full-length ACT or SAT® exams
- ACT or SAT® Success text book
- Tutors who are specifically matched with students
- Flexible scheduling and in-home convenience
From seeing your child accepted into their dream school to watching them hit their goal score on the ACT/SAT®®, there are countless reasons you should call us now!
Raise Your Score with our SAT or ACT Success Test Prep Program
ACT vs. SAT
Surprising Facts About The ACT:
- ALL Universities accept the ACT
- The ACT is considered the better measurement tool to gauge college readiness. It is an achievement test, measuring what a student has learned in school whereas the SAT is more of an aptitude test, testing reasoning and verbal abilities. Additionally, the ACT also tests reasoning abilities via the Science Reasoning section.
- You do NOT need a knowledge of Science in order to do well on the science portion—this section tests your reasoning skills, and is more like the SAT.
- In most cases, it is easier and quicker to raise ACT scores because the test is basically a review of what students have been learning for 11 years in school.
- The most important factors in college admission: GPA 45%, ACT exam 45%, Other 10% (volunteering, school activities, sports, etc…).
- ACT score determines how much scholarship money will be awarded.